Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On a day when profoundness evades me...

True confessions?
1. I have no plans to show this to anyone until I've decided if it will stick or not. Nothing seems to compare with the feelings of visiting an unwanted blog...especially one that had potential.
2. I made sure that profoundness was actually a word. Paul and I make up words to amuse ourselves. The more suffixes the better (so long as its actual meaning can be inferred/deduced---or deducified for those of you who were wondering what I meant) and truthfully, I sometimes forget which words are real and which are the fruits of humorous conversation.
3. I don't know if I can post pics of my students, but I really want to because they are the type of people a person really should know. You know, the kind who love you, find you hysterical, love everything you love, and think it's a treat to have lunch with you. Who wouldn't want that? Who doesn't NEED that?
4. When I titled the entry, I thought I had nothing to say. But now, I think maybe I did. And so we go...